This is a developer tool to manage the whole SDAI environment (session,
models, schema instances) and to view and edit AIM instances.
AIM-Instances can be viewed and edited with ARM concepts. The using of
requires basic knowledge of EXPRESS and SDAI.
Some general remarks about operations
given for all pages.
The functionality of SdaiEdit is available in these pages:
- Main for managing the available
- Repository for the attributes and
of one SdaiRepository
- SchemaInstance for the
of one SchemaInstance
- Model for the attributes and contents of
- EntityExtent to create and list
instances of one entity type.
- EntityInstance to view and
all attributes of one entity instance
- Aggregate to view and edit the
of an aggregate (SET, LIST, BAG, ARRAY)
- ExtentMapping to create and
all AIM-instancesfor a particular ARM-type
- InstanceMapping to view and
one or several AIM-instance for a particular ARM-type
- AggregateMapping to view and
AIM-instances, arranged for an ARM aggregate